Dec 13, 2010


                                                                       BLACK IS SWEET :)

finally, being natural colour.well yesterday i thought wanna go for dinner with my sayang.but seriously i dont have any pretty of mood to go.so i've decide to stay at home.then my mum say she want to colouring my hair turn to black colour la tha original colour.so i just have to say yess besides i dont have any answer only yes.my mum says tht im not pretty with this messy colour ;my hair.such not suitable with me.furthermore most of people out there think tht im a worst girl/child.look tht kinda bitch? is it true? ahha i feel a lil bit la :) but nvm i already change it back to tha original colour. awww i feel like im a sweet girl right now. hahahaa. 
yawwww nana year 2011 is just around tha corner. how about wearing a scarf? ha? u better think about tht properly kayh.dont make such a kelam kabut decision.think for now and further. wht tha most important is sincere from ur heart. 
you know what? im hell tired. wanna take a bath and rest. see ya. nitenite :)